Accreditation & Certification
- Fully Registered and endorsed by The Quality Care Commission
- Members of the United Kingdom Home Care Association
- All staff DBS Checked (Disclosure and Barring Service, previously CRB)
Working with Others
A Class Care works with Local Authorities & Agencies in order to access financial funding which can help pay for care. We also work along Social Workers, District Nurses, Care Mangers, Charities and Social Agents to ensure that we provide a quality service that maximises the individual’s quality of life.
All carers are fully employed by A Class Care - please note, we avoid using temps or supply agency staff. Every employee holds a national recognized qualification or are working towards one, or have been fully trained in Dementia/ Alzheimer’s Care. This means that we are able to provide the latest in Alzheimer's education and home care techniques. Our carer employees must all complete a 12 week training programme and are trained to:
- Maintain a safe environment
- Manage changing behaviour
- Provide nutritious meals
- Provide mind-stimulating activities
- Create social interaction
- Supervise daily activities
As well as the basics we encourage our home carers to provide assistance with enhancing and restoring the simple pleasures of life, such as a walk in the park, a trip out in the car or spending time in the garden or completing memory albums.
Our aim is to provide professionals that help individuals to maintain a regular routine and enhance quality of life. A Class Care provides you with the assurance that your loved one will be cared for by a trusted professional.