Fairways Residential Home
Fairways Residential Home is a specialist residential care home based in Kent, just a stone's throw from the sea. By specialist residential care home, we mean that we specialise in providing the care that you require. Staff are available to assist with whatever you need but to also leave you to remain as independent as you wish.
Friendly staff are on-hand 24 hours a day to provide any support that you require, including all meals. You are free to relax in your room or in one of the three lounges, where you can take part in daily activities if you wish.
Fairways is an independent, family-run care home by the sea in New Romney, Kent. Our continuing aim is to provide our residents with high standards of care, enabling them to lead happy dignified lives and remain as self-reliant and independent as possible within a safe, comfortable and friendly environment
We believe we are more than just a care home and strive to create a home from home for our residents and their families. We ensure all rooms are furnished to a high standard, many of which enjoy panoramic views of Littlestone Golf Course and our charming gardens, which are accessible to everyone.
Our objectives are:
- provide our residents with high standards of care
- residents to remain as self-reliant and independent as possible
- provide a safe, comfortable and friendly environment
- all rooms are furnished to a high standard
- We are able to meet a wide range of needs, supporting more complex needs including mild cognitive impairment
- Friendly staff are on-hand 24 hours a day