WELCOME TO JUSRADE CARE
Jusrade Care ltd is a registered care provider for the elderly,adults,people with learning and physical disabilities, people with challenging behaviour,people with dementia,we are regulated by the Care Quality Commission,we organise and provide tailored care services to the needs of individuals in the community.Person centred planning is simply putting the individual in the centre of the process of identifying their needs and making choices about,how,who and when they are supported to live their lives.We are committed to providing high standards of quality care in a safe and compassionate manner to our clients.
Our aim is to offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well being,we understand the emotion connected with accepting help and trying to provide help for a loved one,we maintain the philosophy of "If it was me,how would I feel?"
Our range of services include:
- Assisting Elderly Adult
- Domiciliary Care
- Supporting People with Physical Disability
- Supporting People with Learning Disability
- Assisting with Incontinence Care
- Companionship Support
- Live- in Care
- Support with Hospital Discharge
- Supporting People with Dementia
- Provision of Short breaks Cover
Jusrade care encourages involvement in all aspects of service delivery,our clients involvement is of paramount importance to us,we have a clear policy that outlines our commitment to our clients in a holistic manner that involves every step in the planning,delivery,developing and reviewing the tailored service delivered.
Our commitment to quality care is the reason why clients and caregivers are routinely checked to ensure consistent delivery of high quality care service.
- We respect cultural diversity
- Promotes Inclusion
- Focus on safety,positive outcome and wellbeing
- Transparent Service
- Committed to working with families and carers
- Promote holistic interventions and support
- Provides training to our staff
- All staff undergo enhanced DBS checks
- References obtained for each staff member
- Promoting independence
- Compliance with CQC regulations
- Provides safe,effective and compassionate care
- Quality care at affordable price