Our mission is to contribute to the changing face of ageing by replacing the fear of getting old with hope and promise; loneliness and isolation with companionship and providing care in one’s home.
You & I Care
You & I Care, The Caring source of care in your own home. We are an award-winning home care provider, that provides quality home care services in Essex and Surrey England. We offer affordable solutions for adults and the elderly throughout the community, who prefer to stay at home where the quality of life is enhanced without the stress of hardships and interruption or changes in daily routines.
Our part-time, full-time and all around the clock service alternatives are designed for people who choose to continue living at home. These services may include companionship, meal preparation, medication, reminders, home help services, and any other services as required. Sometimes more than companionship is needed to maintain independence at home and we provide this, bearing in mind the many obstacles family and friends encounter in finding a suitable and trusted source of care for their parents, relatives and friends.
- All people supported by and who work with You & I Care and all people who visit will be treated with respect at all times.
- We aim to offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- We uphold the human and citizenship rights of all Service Users and all who work and visit here.
- Individual choice and personal decision-making are the right of all Service Users and will be supported by all the people who work here.
- The right of independence will be respected and encouraged for all Service Users.
- The individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors will be recognised and these people will be treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- The individual requirement for privacy will be respected at all times and all information relating to individuals will be treated in a confidential manner.
- We recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and aim to offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy the needs of Service Users and staff.
- Individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of Service Users and staff.